OOOPS, you have a flat tyre? Ocean Tyres can help…
What is a puncture repair?
Not every flat tyre can be repaired. The area where the puncture occurs will determine whether or not the tyre is repairable. If the puncture is confined to the tread area of the tyre a repair can usually be made. However, if the puncture is larger than 6mm, or has a sidewall puncture the tyre cannot be repaired. It is also important to never repair tyres which are worn below the wear indicator located on the tyre.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Quick and convenient Location on Hanson Road
- Friendly staff
- Relaxed waiting area
- Expert knowledge
- Local business supporting the local community
- Large network of suppliers
- 24hr roadside assistance available
- Call 0419 844 705 for after hours call out!